Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hanging Out At The Back Yard Cafe

 

 

IMG_0506

Hey what’s for lunch?

 

 

 

IMG_0559

I was kinda hoping for some carrot stew

 

 

 

IMG_0561

Oops, I think I am on Candid Camera

 

 

 

IMG_0364

I don’t know why they make these tables so small

 

 

 

IMG_0011

No one told me it was standing room only

But the food is pretty darn good.

Think I will come back for seconds.

 

 

 

IMG_1121

I didn’t know they had a Bouncer at this Café.

What do you mean I have to wait?

 

 

 

IMG_2734

Hey mom, don’t forget my take-out order

 

 

 

IMG_0669

Think I will check out the menu

Seems kinda nuts around here today.

 

 

 

IMG_0582Thankyou for our food.

Dear Lord… Thank you for our food,

that you have provided for us,

and Jesse who scares away that mean old puddy cat.

 

 

 

IMG_0564 copy2

I told you we should have made reservations

 

 

The End on this episode, and I hope you enjoyed some of what I saw and heard at my Backyard Cafe on a Beautiful warm, sunny afternoon while sitting on my back deck.

All writing's and photographs by  Dianne © dsphotocats

 

I hope to find you all well and having a wonderful Spring.

For those of you who wonder about my mom, she is home once again , and we appreciate your prayers for her as she continues to battle Chronic Kidney Disease.

Love and Care

Dianne :)

IMG_2189 - Jesse

My Watchdog, Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment