Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Walk In The Park

 

 

IMG_8640 A Walk In The Park

I wasn’t the only one out for a walk on this Beautiful Day

 

 

 

 

IMG_8529

I love when the leaves are on the trees and on the ground. A beautiful canopy above and a carpet of many colors to walk upon below. I love the sound of leaves crunching underneath my feet as I walk. Autumn is such a Beautiful time of the year.

 

 

 

 

IMG_8517

This tree looked as if it was reaching for the sky, basking in the warmth of the sunlight shining down upon it from above.

 

 

 

 

IMG_8568 Little Girl In Tree

I found this little girl who had climbed up into the tree, her family down below, taking a few pictures as well.

 

 

 

 

IMG_8592

I just loved this tree. It had so much character no matter how you looked at it. These branches looked like some kind of prehistoric creature. At least that is what I saw and imagined it to be, and tried to captured it with my camera.

 

 

 

 

IMG_8550

I took many more pictures in the park that day but will end with this one. To some it may be simple, but I do love the simple things of life. I just loved how the trees seemed to be looking upward. I loved the contrast, and the little white cloud floating by just like the afternoon just seemed to float by. It was a good day, and I forgot about everything accept living in the moment as I walked, and stopped to enjoy the beauty that surrounded me. It was a week ago today that I went for a walk in the park.

 

 

Hope to find you all well.

Have a wonderful week and remember there is a God who loves you. Seek Him and He may be found. He is as near as the mention of His Name.

 

Love and Care

Dianne :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment