Sunday, July 31, 2011

Walking, Riding, Driving And Sitting

 

 

IMG_9672 Reflections In The Park 8x12

Walking In The Park

 

 

 

IMG_0645 A Ride By The Pond_8x12

Riding My Bike On The Trail By The Pond

 

 

 

IMG_0776 Fields and Clouds 8x12

Driving My Van On A Country Road

 

 

 

IMG_4365 Backyard

Sitting In My Back Yard

Accept when I was taking this picture. :)

 

These are all simple pleasures and sites that are Beautiful to me. 

I have not seen many “Wonders” Of The World”,

but I am in wonder of what I do see.

Dianne © dsphotocats 2011

 

 

 Mirror Reflection of me.

 

 

I have been spending as much time as I can outdoors enjoying summer, which is my favorite time of the year. I haven’t been out as much taking pictures as I have been in the past. Well you know …… busy, busy, busy. My life is full and life is good. Lots happening in my life and family. Hope is doing really well , and I do have another grandchild due any day now.

Some of you will remember  my son Ed, and Samantha. Well they are expecting a little baby boy any day now. Sam is full term and her due date is Aug. 8th. We are all very excited as we wait for his arrival. :)

Well my dear sweet husband has dinner well on it’s way, so I had better post this and go throw on a couple of steaks. Hope you are all well and enjoying your summer. I will be around for a visit so see you then.

Love and Care

Dianne :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment