Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Walk Around The Block


 

IMG_9637_Daffodils

If the daffodils are blooming then we know for sure that spring is here!

 

 

 

 

IMG_9611Daffodills

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2640 Bird On A Wire

A Robin busily making a nest.

 

 

 

 

IMG_9713 Starling

A Starling making a nest in a tree

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2644 Squirrel.

A Squirrel in a tree having a snack

 

 

 

 

IMG_9662 Squirrel

This guy was either posing for the camera or else he was ready to take me on. I thought it was so funny the way it stood up , and looked at me.

 

 

 

 

IMG_9612 Pansy

I couldn’t resist this pretty face.  Pansy’s are one of my favorite flowers.

 

 

 

These are a few of the things that captured my attention on my walk around the block of my city street, near my home. It is so nice to be able to finally see signs of Spring. I took these pictures last Sunday after noon. It was one of a few days where the temperature reached the mid 60’s, and it felt wonderful. It was a bright sunny Spring day.

 

Take care, and God be with you all, and keep you safe, and sound. I wish you all many sunny, and happy days ahead.

Love and Care

Dianne :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment