Monday, March 26, 2007

Anyone else bored?

WI sports right now aren't all that exciting.

The Badgers got bounced in the 2nd round of the NCAA tourney, but I've already gone over that.

How many times can I post that the Bucks suck and doing their best to try and get Oden or Durant in the draft.

The Packers have signed a whopping 1 free agent (no surprise) and have not made any trades, although they have been linked to several players out there in this category. But I don't like really speculating on the trade rumor of the day. I like to wait until a move is done, then analyse it, otherwise it's a waste of time. Moss was the exception given the history.

Unless I happen to be in AZ watching the Brewers, it's hard for me to get all that into spring training. I want to see them actually win in the regular season and be healthy for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment